Are you looking for a biodata form? If so, you have come to the right post to highlight some of the things to know about writing your biographical data or life data. Not to be confused with a biography though, a biodata is used in applying for a job while the other is used for storytelling your life. They are different in form as well as with curriculum vitae form, purpose and length, along with other aspects. To enlighten you better, check out some of these below to learn how to write a successful biodata.
What Is the Form of Biodata?
- Full name
- Birth Date
- Contactable address, including the mobile number and email
- Educational background, including the name of the institution, grade and graduation year
- Work experience related to the job application, including project name, methods or tools used, inclusive date and duty description
- Extracurricular activities related to the job posting
- Brief description of yourself, such as your personal characteristics, such as a team leader
- Career skills
- Personal data, including full name, father’s and mother’s name, hobbies or interests, languages,
This is the standard biodata form or online biodata form to know about, but it may slightly vary from one applicant to another. Nevertheless, keep a normal font of 12 and choose a clear and forma one, such as Arial and Times New Roman. You can highlight the subheadings and underline or bold them. you can also make use of bullets when showing important details, but leave ample space when needed to avoid making the form of biodata clouded and messy.
If you want to do well in your application, don’t forget to recall these things for inclusion in your paper. Don’t also fail to check on little errors, such as misspelling of your name, school and job experience, among others. If not, you might miss the chance of being hired for this slight unreliability issues found in a poorly written paper.
Otherwise, you can make use of some online services with resume form or biodata from. They can check your resume, too, or create a good one for you. Learn more about form of biodata today!